|Date: 31.07.15||Référence interne: CDG/BRA|
|Durée de contrat:||Expérience: 2 à 5 ans|
|Zone: Amérique Centrale & Sud > Brésil|
|Fonction: Contrôleur de gestion|
Présentation de la société
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
Présentation du poste
CIS Brazil recruits a Cost Controller
Reporting to the General Director and to the Finance Director, your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the leadership team in Brazil;
- Prepare profit and loss statements, monthly closing and cost accounting reports;
- Secure Financial Reporting activities using corporate guidelines for all process specially supply chain, HR and accountancy;
- Manage with the Director of Operations to ensure costs are accounted for accurately;
- Manage with the Supply Chain Director the KPI´s management.
- Develop the annual operating budget and consult with departmental management on the fiscal aspects of program planning and other administrative actions;
Solid Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or administration with large experience in accountancy, tax, finance and
Senior professional, process management capabilities, strong team player, ability to deal pragmatically with ambiguity. Fluent english is necessary.