Business Developer Back Office
|Date: 11.12.14||Référence interne: BDBO/Russia|
|Durée de contrat:||Expérience: 2 à 5 ans|
|Statut: Non cadre|
|Zone: CEI > Russie|
Présentation de la société
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Présentation du poste
- To prepare technical and business documents for tender bids in strict compliance with customer standards;
- To supply the group’s business reporting within the stated period;
- To assist the Business Development Manager.
Devising business proposals
- Answer calls for tenders in strict accordance with the tendering rules set by the prospect and CIS Quality standards;
- Understand and feedback customer requirements;
- Design the most appropriate commercial offer in conjunction with the operational teams;
- Perform the positioning of the offer in terms of price
- Ensure the profitability of the project for the company (margin - cash generation);
- Participate, as appropriate, in selecting technical solutions and negotiate with providers.
Monitoring business proposals
- Reply to clarifications from clients and provide reassurance with relevant technical and commercial arguments;
- Take action, if necessary, in support of the Business Development Manager on the customer’s premises;
- Travel in the area to work within the framework of developing projects.
Business intelligence and reporting
- Help the Business Development Manager with business intelligence for all market developments;
- Organise and take part in logistics, trade shows, conferences and any event likely to enhance market knowledge;
- Implement and monitor the monthly business report (on-going prospecting, state of progress, next steps, etc.).
- Higher education from a business or management school and/or hotel management school or equivalent
One to two years’ experience in business management and/or development in the form of internships / professionalisation / VIE (International Internship Programme) or first work experience).
- Operational culture and results oriented;
- Organisational skills;
- Ability to listen, analyse and summarise;
- Able to travel if needed;
Russian - English plus a third language connected to the area of assignment.