|Date: 28/08/2015||Référence interne: TUR/CB|
|Durée de contrat:||Expérience: Jeune diplômé|
|Statut: Non cadre|
|Fonction: Camp boss|
Présentation de la société
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
Présentation du poste
CIS recruits a Camp Boss for its Operation in Diyarbakir.
- Organize the teams, rotation of the personnel, and provide the Country Manager (DP) with all the documents necessary for salary calculation,
- Supervise and participate in the training of the catering personnel,
- Perform regular inspections (kitchen, restaurants, convenience stores, lodging…),
- Verify appropriate functioning of the equipment,
- Supervise the work of the drivers.
- Control orders and stock of laundry service and maintenance,
- Watch over strict conformity of all works with the contract and good relationship between all parties,
- Control and provide the cash book information on a daily basis,
- Assure careful registration of orders and the status of the material stock, of products quality and storage conditions,
- Assure application of the standards of quality as well as the security rules,
- Provide the clients with the information as per quality and variety of the menus,
- Supervise the elaboration of menus according to the clients’ requests,
- Perform as a privileged interlocutor of the client during the absence of RS.
- Secondary school Diploma in management and / or Catering Administration and Management Diploma at a school-leaving level or an equivalent professional experience,
- Fluent Turkish is mandatory. Fluent English would be a plus.
- 3 years of experience in catering or hotel management in a challenging environment, or similar
- Rigorous by nature, strict and attentive to the results, able to work under pressure, communicative; he knows how to do and make to,