SHIP CHANDLING PROJECT MANAGER
|Date: 28/06/2017||Référence interne: SC/KSA|
|Durée de contrat:||Expérience: 5 à 10 ans|
|Zone: Moyen Orient > Arabie Saoudite|
|Fonction: Directeur de projet et/ou pays|
Présentation de la société
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
Présentation du poste
CIS recruits a Ship Chandling Project Manager for its affiliate in Saudi Arabia
Working closely with the Country Manager, your mission will be to prepare a concept of Ship Chandling Operations in KSA (Eastern Region)
- Prepare after meeting all concerned parties at hand a master-list of products, including a forecast of quantities from existing client's supply boats.
- Contact and contract IMPA/ISSA catalogues from which supplies can be found
- Identify suppliers.
- Identify the ideal location for the Central Warehouse. Calculate the warehouse space required and split in food and non-food, others. Calculate areas for the food storage split in dry, temperature controlled, chillers and freezers.
- Prepare a list of assets to be purchased to equip the warehouse: cold rooms, containers, shelving, generators, fork-lifts, etc.…
- Prepare a list of vehicles required to assure the distributions of the products: type and size of trucks.
- Prepare an organigram, identifying all the required staff that will be dedicated to the ship-chandling activity, including summarized job descriptions.
- Identify management systems (order, inventory control, deliveries, fleet management, etc.…) that will be used to manage the ship-chandling business.
- Preliminary discussions with Certification Entities to understand the requirements to obtain the necessary QHSE and ISO certifications.
- Understand the legal and administrative requirements to establish and operate a ship-chandling business in KSA: KSA legislation and specific Port Authorities authorizations and the process to obtain them.
- List other services that can be included in the ship-chandling activity: provision of uniforms, spare parts and tools, potable and non-potable water, waste management services, recycling of solid, liquid and hazmat waste.
- Present & defend the projects in front of company investors
- Qualified Marine / Mechanical Engineers preferred
- Speaking Arabic & English fluently.
- The Candidates should have hands on experience of at least 5 to 10 years with Ship-chandling / Shipping Companies preferably within the Gulf Region.
- Thorough knowledge, with senior management hands on experience, within existing Ship Chandling companies supplying Food, beverage, cleaning products and housekeeping commodities, marine Spare Parts / Equipment and Technical Stores to shipping vessels.