SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPER
|Date: 14/02/2017||Référence interne: SA/SBD|
|Durée de contrat:||Expérience: 5 à 10 ans|
|Zone: Afrique > Afrique du Sud|
|Fonction: DIRECTEUR COMMERCIAL|
Présentation de la société
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
Présentation du poste
CIS is hiring a Senior Business Developer to be based in South Africa, with frequent travel abroad in the Austral African Region.
- Launch appropriate business actions, based on identified targets;
- Obtain commercial contracts from its identification to the signature, monitoring each step of the project’s progress.
Source, identify and qualify potential opportunities according to the Group’s strategy
- Keep track of all market’s development and opportunities (mainly oil & gas industry)
- Monitor competitors
- Take part to events (conferences, fairs…) likely to enrich your knowledge of the market
- Work in anticipation on calls for tenders, enabling the creation of a network and ensuring the best assets to respond successfully
- Ensure all needed contacts with prospects’ qualified representatives (Group’s headquarters, head management…)
Identify the right contacts to ensure the opportunity to answer to tenders (spontaneous, or after consultation)
- Draw up a commercial action plan with the Area Managers
- Set up the commercial prospection strategy and follow up the contacted prospects
- Identify relevant clients and opportunities
- Provide assistance to the Area Managers in identifying and mapping relevant clients, key success factors, financial risks and challenges of each client/ contract
- Ensure CIS is properly referenced
Development of Commercial Offers
Write-up relevant commercial and technical offers according to CIS quality standards
- Analyze the clients’ requirements
- Estimate accurately the offer in terms of pricing
- Ensure the profitability of the projects for the company
- Take part to the selection of technical solutions, and to the negotiation with suppliers
Commercial negotiation and proposal follow-up
Obtain the signature of the contracts
- Negotiate with clients to identify most adapted offer
- Answer to the client’s technical and commercial queries
- Contribute to the redaction of clarifications, and their presentation to the clients
Development of the Company’s offer
- Ensure offer’s credibility through your expertise, developing new services or improving the existing ones
- Contribute to the optimization of the tendering process
- Develop partnerships and/or commercial agreements
Advanced business training
Fluent English; Afrikaans or Portuguese would be a plus.
Five years' experience in sales and marketing in the Catering, Multiservices fields and Remote Site (Oil & Gas, Mining...)
International experience: Expertise in the Austral Africa region (Mozambique, Namibia, Botswana, Democratic Republic of the Congo ....)