|Date: 08/12/2014||Référence interne: IT/BOL|
|Durée de contrat:||Expérience: 2 à 5 ans|
|Zone: Amérique Centrale & Sud > Bolivie|
Présentation de la société
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
Présentation du poste
CIS Bolivia recruits an IT Manager based in Santa Cruz
- Ensure the proper functioning of the computer & networks system of the project ;
- Ensure the quality of services ;
- Organize the deployment of IT system, in close collaboration with the IT Department in Marseilles ;
- Ensure project reporting to headquarters and customers, in collaboration with the Country manager ;
- Ensure security of strategic electronic data of the project ;
- Attend technical meetings with the Client, and meet his requirements within the contract obligations
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the hardware and software provided by the headquarters for the project, according to the rules of project and CIS
- Advanced Professional Certificate in technology,
- Fluent English, Spanish bilingual
- Experience in international sites,
- Proven experience in development of IT management,
- Good knowledge in project and team management,
- Good knowledge in systems and networks.
- Management skills of a team performing multiple activities,
- Relational and communication skills,
- Well organised