Senior Business Developer
|Date: 16/03/2017||Référence interne: BD/KAZ|
|Durée de contrat:||Expérience: 2 à 5 ans|
|Zone: CEI > Kazakhstan|
|Fonction: DIRECTEUR COMMERCIAL|
Présentation de la société
Created in 1992, CIS is specialised in the management of remote sites in extreme environments, onshore and offshore, for companies operating in the oil and gas, mining, construction and civil engineering sectors, as well as in the defence sector and for international organisations.
Around its core business, catering and living accommodation services, the Group has developed a comprehensive service offering in facilities and utilities management and in supports services to provide its customers with turnkey solutions.
Présentation du poste
CIS is hiring a Senior Business Developer for its affiliate CAC Kazakhstan.
Position Based in Almaty, with various business trips in the country.
Position will refer to the Country Manager and the Business Development Director of the Central Asia Area for the CIS Group.
- Source, identify and qualify potential opportunities according to the Group’s strategy
- Keep track of all market’s development and opportunities (mainly oïl & gas, mining and construction industries)
- Monitor competitors
- Take part to events (conferences, fairs…) likely to enrich your knowledge of the market
- Work in anticipation on calls for tenders, enabling the creation of a network and ensuring the best assets to respond successfully
- Ensure all needed contacts with prospects’ qualified representatives (Group’s headquarters, head management…)
- Identify the right contacts to ensure the opportunity to answer to tenders (spontaneous, or after consultation)
- Draw up a commercial action plan with the Area Managers
- Set up the commercial prospection strategy and follow up the contacted prospects
- Identify relevant clients and opportunities
- Provide assistance to the Area Managers in identifying and mapping relevant clients, key success factors, financial risks and challenges of each client/ contract
- Ensure CIS is properly referenced
Commercial negotiation and proposal follow-up
- Analyse customer needs and inform the Sales Support Department (Country/Area) thereof
- Take part in the selection of technical products, if required, and negotiate with subcontractors
- Obtain the signature of the contracts
- Negotiate with clients to identify most adapted offer
- Answer to the client’s technical and commercial queries
- Contribute to the redaction of clarifications, and their presentation to the clients
Development of the Company’s offer
- Ensure offer’s credibility through your expertise, developing new services or improving the existing ones
- Contribute to the optimization of the tendering process
- Develop partnerships and/or commercial agreements
- Ensure a complete and reliable reporting
- Compnay's CRM/Pipeline
- Weekly meetings
Higher education: Business/Management School and/or Catering School
Advanced business training.
5 years’ experience in business development and management of a service activity in Kazakhstan, in relation with our contractors (Oil & Gas, Mining, Engineering or Building & Public Works companies).
Extensive portfolio of client in the Mining and Oil&Gas Sector, within services company
International experience: Expertise in the region
- Operational, result-oriented culture
- Interpersonal skills, able to establish trustful relationship with customers, prospects and partners
- Full proficiency in canvassing / negotiation techniques
- Available / Able to travel on a regular basis
- Proficient use of office automation tools