SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
|Date: 17/03/2015||Internal reference: ROC/HO|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: 5 à 10 ans|
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
CIS recruits a Sales Operations Manager.
Drive the market & competitors watch activities (25%)
– Set up and coordinate the market watch and the registrations of CIS in the mining, oil & gas, engineering, construction and military sectors.
– Coordinate the competitor watch.
– Participate punctually to international fairs, and to operational missions in the countries.
– Produce regularly executive summaries for the staff involved in the commercial process.
Consolidate the commercial information and proceed to its analysis (60%)
– Define and animate the information collection, consolidation and distribution processes
– Be responsible of the updating and the driving process of the commercial pipeline, and the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
– Ensure the assessment of the client satisfaction
– Produce the dashboard of the commercial performance
– Ensure the follow up of the countries development plans, and the commercial action plans
Provide the marketing tools in order to optimize the commercial activity efficiency (15%)
– Drive the production of CIS' presentation supports, adapted to the various market segments
– Contribute to the evolution of the Corporate website, and the affiliate websites
– Develop comparative sales pitches
– Develop Customer Q&A forms
– Define the countries development plans & the commercial action plans structures
- Masters degree (University or Business School) with specialization in economics or business management
- Fluent english, a third language (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian...) would be a plus
- 2 to 5 years' experience in a commercial and/or marketing department
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Good relationship skills (external & internal)
- Organisation & method skills
- Frequent business trips