PROJECT MANAGER SHIPCHANDLING
|Date: 29/12/2015||Internal reference: KSA/PMS|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: 5 à 10 ans|
|Zone: Moyen Orient > Saudi Arabia|
|Function: Directeur de projet et/ou pays|
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
CIS recruits a Project Manager for its ShipChandling activities in Saudi Arabia
Mission: Assure the smooth running of the ShipChandling operations in accordance with the instructions of the Country Management.
- Establish the procedures of management, control and administration on site,
- Respect the budget limitations on site,
- Assure with the Client the follow up of the current contract and potential developments,
- Guarantee the right execution of the contract,
- Provide a monthly summary of the results of site activities,
- Forward the reports on different sites to the Country Manager (DP) or to the Area Manager (DZ) respectively,
- Forward the monthly financial projections to the Head Office,
- Draw up commercial proposals / quotations,
- Provide activity reports.
- Advanced education in General Management + operational specialization, ideally in services/shipchandling
- Fluent English, Arabic would be a plus
- Good computer skills.
- Minimum 3 years of catering experience,
- Experience in general management of operations/project in the Shipchandling filed is mandatory
- Adaptability, proofreading skills,
- Commercial spirit, strong resistance to pressure,
- Well developed relational spirit, manager and team leader.