PURCHASING MANAGER MIDDLE-EAST
|Date: 21/12/2015||Internal reference: KSA/PM|
|Contrat Duration: Permanent local contract renewable every year||Experience: 5 à 10 ans|
|Zone: Moyen Orient > Saudi Arabia|
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
CIS recruits a Purchasing Manager
Attached to our Country Manager in Saudi Arabia (Dammam), you will manage the purchasing and supply chain activities dedicated to our operations in Saudi Arabia (Shipshandling, onshore remote sites facilities management...), with extension to all new operations that could occur within the Area (Egypt, Qatar, Kuweit, Oman...)
- Classify suppliers
- Describe nomenclature and quality of the products in accordance with the contractual dispositions
- Draw up articles and conditions as ground of reference for the suppliers contracts
- Perform audit of our suppliers
- Initiate tracing facilities for products and logistic
- Handle management of orders/ credits M+1
- Manage and optimise budgets through management tools
- Provide a monthly activity report
- Manage, plan the store area manager duties
- Test abilities and train the store area manager and his assistant
- Test and train the suppliers if necessary to the use of management and logistic tools
- Look for new opportunities in order to optimise flows and costs
- Negotiate the best quality-price ratio, the prices with the company referenced suppliers.
- Catering Administration and management diploma and /or logistic - Advanced professional certificate level required
- English fluent, Arabic would be a plus
- Experience in a similar job abroad
- Good knowledge of the area, and of the purchasing and logistics sourcing opportunities within/around
- Computer skills
- Highly adaptable, good inter personal skills, tenacious, rigorous