HR Development Manager
|Date: 15/12/2014||Internal reference: HR/BRAZ|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: 5 à 10 ans|
|Zone: Amérique Centrale & Sud > Brésil|
|Function: Responsable RH|
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
CIS recruits an HR Development Manager for its affiliate in Brazil.
- Drive the yearly appraisal campaign
- Centralize and analyze the HR data to perform people reviews and talent management
- Build up and deploy the yearly training plan based on the affiliates’ and employees’ needs
- Help the Recruitment Department to Anticipate the recruitment needs analyzing the evolutions of the company and the market
- Follow up the yearly and regular appraisals for all the employees (local & expatriates)
- Contribute to the choice, deployment and improvement of HR software and tools
- Write down HR processes and procedures
- Establish and follow up the HR KPIs
Graduation inHuman Resources with a strong experience in similar functions, on an international profit center on the services field. Serious capacities to manage theHUman Resources Development processes (training, appraisals, competence management...), with a strong knowledge of social regulations in Brazil, are mandatory.
Portuguese native & fluent english are also mandatory.