Head Chef - Japanese/Asian Specialty
|Date: 20/08/2014||Internal reference: HC/Jap|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: 5 à 10 ans|
|Status: Non indiqué|
|Zone: Afrique > Algeria|
|Function: Chef de cuisine|
Created in 1992, CIS is specialised in the management of remote sites in extreme environments, onshore and offshore, for companies operating in the oil and gas, mining, construction and civil engineering sectors, as well as in the defence sector and for international organisations.
Around its core business, catering and living accommodation services, the Group has developed a comprehensive service offering in facilities and utilities management and in supports services to provide its customers with turnkey solutions.
CIS is currently looking for a Head Chef - Japanese/Asian Specialty for its affiliate in Algeria.
- Place orders, control reception of goods,
- Make use of HACCP registration documents,
- Participate with the Catering Manager (RT) in planning of the personnel,
- Control and follow the management process, envisage commodity costs, monitor inventory status,
- Compile attractive menus and provide animations in strict conformity with the budget.
- Ensure an obligatory wearing of clean uniforms by the kitchen personnel,
- Watch over the presence and punctuality of the personnel for fast quality service,
- Evaluate the training needs and ensure training of the kitchen personnel,
- Look after the storage of all the food supplies as well as the other goods in a strict conformity with the hygienic standards,
- Assist the Maintenance Manager in meetings with the kitchen personnel or the Client,
- Establish a schedule of cleaning with approval of RT and ensure its control and follow up.
Secondary School Diploma, Catering Administration and Management Diploma or an equivalent professional experience,
Professional English (Level 3).
3 years’ experience in a similar position, knowledge of expatriation,
Excellent technician, management skills,
Strict, imaginative and creative,
Good manager, training spirit,
Possessing a strong character, positively critical.