VP Business Development
|Date: 25/04/2014||Internal reference: DirCom/HO|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: + 10 ans|
|Zone: Europe > France|
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
CIS recruits a VP Business Development based in Marseilles, with frequent trips abroad all around the world.
- Implement’s the international development strategy in accordance with the Group’s Management
- Initiate every appropriate commercial action, negotiate and manage to win every relevant contract
- Reinforce the company’s position on its customers’ target fields (oil & gas, mining, engineering)
- Identify the decision makers, key success factors, financial risks, global concerns of every contract / customer or new areas of prospection and propose new commercial partnerships
- Establish and maintain an intense and privileged communication with our customers, and every local entity through the prospection activity
- Work upstream the majors tenders to create a relationship network and ensure the best advantages to answer properly
- Manage the Business Development dept. (Head Office & Countries) to reach the defined objectives: Business watch, development of the company’s commercial offer, establishment and follow up of the commercial proposals
- Ensure an accurate commercial reporting for the General Management and propose concrete middle and long term action plans
Business focused, your ability to federate your team around defined objectives, and your developed relationship skills will be your major assets on this position. You perfectly mastery the prospection and negotiation techniques, have a sharp sense of analysis, a strong hands-on man culture and a conquest state of mind, you demonstrated in your previous experiences.
Your knowledge of our fields of activity and our customers (Mining/Oil & Gas/Engineering), added to your sense of service, will design you as a qualitative interlocutor facing our international decision makers.
Graduated from higher education in the Business Management field, you demonstrate a 10 years successful experience in prospecting and selling services in the Catering and/or Multiservice, and Facilities & utilities Management in an international environment.
You have the will to invest yourself into a large scale, dynamic company that focuses its development on the enterprising values.
Languages: Fluent English is mandatory. Other languages such as Spanish, Portuguese and/or Russian would be real assets.