Area Manager - LATAM
|Date: 20/08/2014||Internal reference: DZL/HO|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: + 10 ans|
|Zone: Amérique Centrale & Sud|
|Function: Directeur de zone|
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Catering International & Services is looking for an Area Manager – LATAM based in Marseille with extensive international travels.
Ensure the management and profitability of the Operations in the area:
- Establish and guarantee the net results budgeted for the affiliates and consolidated for the area
- Establish and guarantee the planned and consolidated cash flow of the affiliates and the area
- Manage and revise permanently the contracts in the area in accordance with the evolution of each contract specifications
- Verify personally the deployment on each site of the area of the company’s procedures (HSE, Operational Management, ISO 9001) and the deployment of the operational management tools
- Verify the service quality and client satisfaction on each operation
Ensure the business development in the area:
- Perform permanently every action to reach the defined commercial objectives
- Establish, guarantee and consolidate the development budget by contract for the whole area
- Define and respect a relational and events calendar within the area, particularly with the key accounts
Manage the employees :
- Manage and motivate the country managers within the area,
- Establish the objectives and the bonuses of the country managers and their teams in accordance with the established objectives
- Adjust permanently the Human Resources needs to the operational and budgetary needs
Ensure a proper and regular reporting for the General Management about the Operational situation, the results realization and the corrective actions performed
- Graduated in Hospitality Management and/or Business School
- Proven experience in a Profit Center Management, with a Business Development experience
- Proven experience of almost 10 years in multi-services (Catering, Facilities & Utilities Management…) for the Oil & Gas, Mining, Engineering and Construction companies, at an international level
- Strong manager personality: management & development
- Maturity, adaptation skills, integrity and rigor
- Languages: fluent English and Spanish are mandatory, Portuguese would be a plus