|Date: 27/02/2014||Internal reference: DOP / Braz|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: 5 à 10 ans|
|Status: Non indiqué|
|Zone: Amérique Centrale & Sud > Brésil|
|Function: Responsable des opérations|
Since 1992, CIS - CATERING INTERNATIONAL & SERVICES - (12 000 pers) develops a comprehensive range of services for its customers in the oil sector, Oil & Gas Supply, mining or construction.
Specialized in extreme conditions (geographical, climatic and political), our teams convey human and social values in our operating regions.
Catering services (restaurants, hotels) are the backbone of our activities which also include a camp-life maintenance services and infrastructure maintenance.
CIS recruits an Operations Manager based in Macaé.
- Establish the procedures of management, control and administration on site
- Respect the budget limitations
- Assure with the Client the follow up of the current contracts and potential developments
- Guarantee the right execution of the contracts
- Provide a monthly summary of the results of site activities
You absolutely have more than 5 years of operational experience in an equivalent position including management of an important team. Your organization and your discipline will be key assets to succeed in this mission.
Language: Portuguese fluent