COST CONTROLLER BRAZIL
|Date: 02/04/2015||Internal reference: CDG/Braz|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: 2 à 5 ans|
|Zone: Amérique Centrale & Sud > Brésil|
|Function: Contrôleur de gestion|
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
CIS recruits a Cost Controller for its Affiliate in Brazil (Macaé)
- Account and financial reporting to the head office
- Comment of results ( in terms of volume, margin, progress of market share, sales etc…
- Forward every Monday by fax /e-mail : bank and cash book positions, listing of unpaid suppliers, exchange rate, statement of stocks and food costs (PRJ) of the site ( approved by the DP)
- Forward within five days after the end of each month by fax/e-mail the invoices issued with attachments signed by the client.
- Forward within the first week of each month by fax/e-mail :cash book, banking statements approved by the executive, local wages, exchange rate, the food costs for each operation, statement of unpaid suppliers
- Forward via DHL every second week of the month : copy of the cash book and supporting documents, copy of the banking statements and banking reconciliation, wages ledger and settlements, copy of the PRJ ( all those documents to be signed by the manager).
- Issue forecasts and supervise monthly variance
- Supervise in terms of value and quantity /volumes of stock
Graduated in Finance/Accountancy, or from a Business School with a specialization in Finance/Cost Control, you already have an experience in similar functions, ideally in Brazil. You mastery the financial, fiscal and social regulations of the country. ou have serious organization skills, in the administrative and financial fields.
Fluent Portuguese is mandatory, English would be an asset.