Business Developper H/F
|Date: 01/04/2014||Internal reference: BDEV/HO|
|Contrat Duration: Unfixed term contract||Experience: 5 à 10 ans|
|Zone: Europe > France|
|Remuneration: regarding profile and experience|
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
CIS recruits a Business Developper based in Marseilles
- Follow up the evolutions of the local market and the area
- Ensure the business intelligence within the area
- Participate to professional fairs, conferences and every event useful to enrich the knowledge of the market: project and potential clients
- Perform the commercial prospection and follow up the contacts
- Create networks and perform a prospective work and preparation to be able to answer properly to the new tenders
- Identify the right contacts
- Adapt the services offered by the company to the local context
- Look for potential local partners
- Participate to the first negotiations to determine the more adapted offers
- Be a support in the identification of the decision makers, key success factors, financial risks and major challenges of each contract
- Answer to the customers’ requirements and reinsure the with technical and commercial evidences
- Participate to tenders
Master’s degree, Business School and/or Hotel Management School. Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite. Business Development oriented, with relationship skills.
Langue: English is mandatory, a thirs language would be a plus.