|Date: 22.08.17||Référence interne: HC/KSA|
|Durée de contrat:||Expérience: 5 à 10 ans|
|Statut: Non indiqué|
|Zone: Moyen Orient > Arabie Saoudite|
|Fonction: Chef de cuisine|
Présentation de la société
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 30 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, DR Congo, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil,, Bolivia and others.
Présentation du poste
CIS recruits a Head Chef for CIS Saudi Arabia, its affiliate in Saudi Arabia. Position based in Jubail region, Saudi Arabia's eastern province.
Working on rotation: 3 months ON/ 3 weeks OFF
POB: 300 up to 500
Manage the kitchen personnel with respect of the hygienic standards, supervise management considering the budget.
- Elaborate and prepare attractive menus and provide animations in strict conformity with the daily cost
- Set up technical forms
- Establish the monthly needs of goods in collaboration with the store
- Place orders, control reception of goods
- Perform inventories
- Make use of HACCP and QHSE registration documents
- Participate with the Catering Manager (RT) in planning of the personnel
- Propose thematic evenings
- Ensure an obligatory wearing of clean uniforms by the kitchen personnel
- Watch over the presence and punctuality of the personnel for fast quality service
- Evaluate the staff, and the training needs and ensure training of the kitchen personnel
- Look after the storage of all the food supplies as well as the other goods in a strict conformity with the hygienic standards
- Assist the Maintenance Manager in meetings with the kitchen personnel or the Client
- Establish a schedule of cleaning with approval of RT and ensure its control and follow up
- Attend to the daily tool boxes meetings
- Secondary School Diploma, Catering Administration and Management Diploma or an equivalent professional experience,
- Advanced level of English is mandatory.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position, knowledge of expatriation
- Excellent technician, management skills
- Computer skills
- Strict, imaginative and creative
- Good manager, training spirit
- Strong character, positively critical