FINANCE MANAGER RUSSIA
|Date: 15.09.16||Référence interne: RAF/RUS|
|Durée de contrat:||Expérience: 5 à 10 ans|
|Zone: CEI > Russie|
|Fonction: Responsable administratif et financier|
Présentation de la société
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
Présentation du poste
CIS Recruits a Finance & Administration Manager for its affiliate in Russia.
Position based in Moscow.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Establish and send accounts
- Financial reporting to the Corporate Headquarters
- Follow up financial flows: customers invoicing, suppliers payments, local treasury
- Verify compliance between initial budget and operations
- Analyze results (volume, margin, evolution of market share, income...)
- Control stocks and costs qualitiatively and quantitatively
- Take care that all administrative formalities are established accordingly to local regulations and laws
- Take care that the fiscal and social regulations in Russia are strictly respected
Graduation in Accounts/Finance with a strong experience in similar functions, on an international profit center on the services field.
Serious capacities to manage the administrative and financial processes, with a strong knowledge of tax management and social regulations are mandatory.
Russian native & fluent english are also mandatory.