|Date: 2016/10/11||Référence interne: RCR/MNG|
|Durée de contrat:||Expérience: 2 à 5 ans|
|Statut: Non indiqué|
|Zone: Asie > Mongolie|
Présentation de la société
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
Présentation du poste
CIS is hiring an Recreation Manager, to be based in Mongolia.
- Planning and budgeting for camp activities, promoting activities in the community;
- Provide material for brochure, daily program and ensure its released among the community;
- Co-ordinate and advice recreation staffs about different programs and keep record of all activities and events;
- Animate special group events and ensure participant satisfaction;
- Keep records of equipment use and ensure that recreation facilities and equipment are used properly;
- Control commissaries units, ensure proper operation efficiency , stock levels and selling processes. Maximize profitability of the unit;
- Control any bar outlets; ensure proper stock level and selling processes. Maximize profitability of the unit;
- Report financial data’s to the Administration and Financial Manager;
- Promote sales items and Implement corrective actions if required to improve sales results;
- Manage the entertainment and commissioners staff .
Educational Background & Work Experience
- Communication and management school or equivalent experience in hotel or vacation club;
- Fluent English is required.
- Good manager, able to work with all kind of people;
- Good organizational skills, management abilities;
- Possessing a strong character, positively critical;
- Leadership skill;
- Be physically fit.