BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER MOZAMBIQUE
|Date: 2015/29/07||Référence interne: BD/MOZ|
|Durée de contrat:||Expérience: 5 à 10 ans|
|Fonction: DIRECTEUR COMMERCIAL|
Présentation de la société
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
Présentation du poste
CIS recruits a Business Development Manager for Mozambique
- Sign new contracts in line with the commercial strategy of the company
- Manage the Countries Sales Support staff
- Produces and ensures the business development plan in the countries, liaising with the Country Managers, the Area Manager and the VP Business Development
- Contributes to the market / competitors watch, liaising with the Sales Support Staff
- Attend to professional shows, conferences and every event helping to increase the knowledge of the market
- Provides regularly business information helping the management of the business activity in the area
- Builds up and actualize the Business Pipeline (every 2 weeks minimum)
- Updates the Customer Relationship Management Software and the follow up of the clients' meetings on a weekly basis
- Produces the minutes for the key meetings
- Ensures the commercial prospection and the follow up of the potential clients
- Identifies the new commercial targets and the key contacts
- Works upstream to the major tenders, to create a relationship network and ensure the best chances to win the markets
- Coordinates the answers to the tenders, and drives if necessary the commercial negotiation, liaising with the Country Managers, the Key Account Manager and/or the VP Business Development
- Respects the tenders regulations and the CIS Quality standards through the tender answering process
- Analyses and communicates the client's needs to the Sales Support Staff
- Designs the best commercial offer, liaising with the operational and support staff, and the Central & Countries Support Sales Staff
- Proposes the prices offers, ensuring the rentability of the project for the company (Margin & Cash Flow)
- Contributes, if needed, to the technical solutions choice, and negotiates with the providers
- Answers to the clarification requests of the clients
- Escorts the clients during the sites visits
- Masters Degree in Commercials/Management, or Hospitality Management
- 5 years' minimum experience in the business development in the area, and management of a Facilities Services activity (Catering, Hospitality Management, Facilities & Utilities Management...) at an international level, ideally with our major clients (Oil & Gas, Mining, Engineering and Construction companies)
- OPerational culture, business focused
- Good relationship skills to establish trust links with clients, prospects, partners and providers
- Perfect mastery of the prospection and negotiation techniques
- Availability and will to travel on a regular basis
- Mastery of the professional softwares
- Fluent English and Portuguese