|Date: 24/07/2017||Référence interne: OM/BRA|
|Durée de contrat:||Expérience: Jeune diplômé|
|Zone: Amérique Centrale & Sud > Brésil|
|Fonction: Responsable des opérations|
Présentation de la société
Created in 1992, CIS is specialised in the management of remote sites in extreme environments, onshore and offshore, for companies operating in the oil and gas, mining, construction and civil engineering sectors, as well as in the defence sector and for international organisations.
Around its core business, catering and living accommodation services, the Group has developed a comprehensive service offering in facilities and utilities management and in supports services to provide its customers with turnkey solutions.
Présentation du poste
CIS Recruits an Operations Manager for CIS Brazil, its affiliate in Brazil.
Permanent position based in Macaé, RJ.
Assure the smooth running of the operations in accordance with the instructions of the Country Management.
- Guarantee the right execution of the contracts,
- Establish the procedures of management, control and administration on site,
- Respect the budget limitations on site,
- Assure with the Client the follow up of the current contracts and potential developments,
- Provide a monthly summary of the results of site activities,
- Forward the reports on different sites to the Country Manager (DP) or to the Area Manager (DZ) respectively,
- Draw up commercial proposals / quotations,
- Provide activity reports.
- Advanced Professional Certificate and / or Catering Administration and Management Diploma or equivalent professional experience,
- English (advanced level), Portugues (fluent level)
- Good computer skills.
- Minimum 3 years of catering/hotel industry experience,
- Experience in a similar position.
- Adaptability, proofreading skills,
- Commercial spirit, strong resistance to pressure,
- Well-developed relational spirit, manager and team leader.