SFAF* meeting of FY 2016 presentation
CIS presented its annual accounts for 2016 on 21st April of this year, in Paris, at the Cercle de l’Union Intérallier. Attended by many investors, analysts, members of the board, shareholders, this event gave Régis Arnoux who was accompanied by Jeremy de Brabant, Julien Salas and Franck Briesach, the opportunity to provide an overview of CIS’s business, objectives and outlook.
CIS confirmed its return to growth, registering at constant currencies a 1.4% gain in 2016 in relation to 2015 or revenue of €275.7 million.
Régis Arnoux recalled that the ARISE 500 strategic plan, driving the motivation and determination of all, is organized around 4 main lines of action:
- Developing the Group's customer portfolio by focusing on 4 industry sectors (oil & gas, mining, infrastructures and defence),
- Accelerating deployment in high-potential geographic markets through partnerships, large-scale projects and acquisitions,
- Strengthening our foothold with customers by expanding our service offering and innovation,
- Improving operating profitability,
* SFAF : Société française des analystes financiers