CIS launches operations in Somalia and wins six new contracts
As part of its strategy to develop a position as a provider of services to armed forces in theatres of operation, CIS has recently entered into Somalia and signed six new contracts with:
- INTERFRACHT, German logistics company.
- BANCROFT, American Group specialized in providing mentoring services to the African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) and the Somali government.
- DENEL MECHEM, African specialist in mine-clearing services.
- LOGENIX INTERNATIONAL, top-tier logistics service provider of the US government.
- CTG Global, Human Resources Management Company with AMISOM, the UN mission in Somalia.
- ECO FUELS, Canadian company specialized in the supply of fuels.
For each of these clients, CIS provides services for the supply of food products, logistics, the management of supplies and deliveries as well as customs clearing.
Fully in line with the ARISE 500 plan, these new developments are in addition to other recently obtained contracts in the oil, mining and infrastructure sectors and confirm the strong business momentum of the Group and the relevance of its positioning and strategy.