|Date: 30/08/2017||Internal reference: QHSE/Moz|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: 2 à 5 ans|
|Status: Non indiqué|
|Zone: Afrique > Mozambique|
|Function: Responsable QHSE|
Created in 1992, CIS is specialised in the management of remote sites in extreme environments, onshore and offshore, for companies operating in the oil and gas, mining, construction and civil engineering sectors, as well as in the defence sector and for international organisations.
Around its core business, catering and living accommodation services, the Group has developed a comprehensive service offering in facilities and utilities management and in supports services to provide its customers with turnkey solutions.
CIS is hiring a QHSE Manager for its affiliate in Mozambique. Position based in Maputo, working on rotation.
Represent and manage quality, health, occupational safety, food safety, and environment (QHSE) of the affiliate organisation by planning, developing, implementing and maintaining the corresponding management systems in compliance with corporate QHSE methods and guidelines. Advice Country Manager to establish processes that meet and excel QHSE requirements from all interested parties.
- Co-ordinate and participate in the QHSE training programmes and in the QHSE audit and inspection programmes.
- Monitor toolbox talks and periodically attend safety meetings.
- Prepare and submit weekly QHSE reports on all aspects to the country manager and to the group director of QHSE.
- Carry out daily reviews of current work practices on all locations.
- Monitor the performance of QHSE team and provide any expertise support as/when required.
- Initiate and co-ordinate the investigation team in establishing the root cause of any incident, as necessary, and to ensure that corrective and preventive actions have been established and implemented.
- Prepare and share incident alerts and reports.
- Maintain a chemical and hazard substance register.
- Advising management on defining QHSE policies, plans and objectives, as per requirements of customer, statutory, regulatory and corporate QHSE.
- Conduct gap analysis on compliance obligations pertaining to QHSE and report to senior management.
- Managing risks and opportunities for the QHSE fields.
- Accountable to deliver QHSE contractual KPIs.
- Developing and implementing QHSE improvement plans and programs.
- Implementing organization's succession plan by effective training and education programs for the department.
- Plan and implement QHSE training programs, which includes developing training modules, training the QHSE trainers program.
- Promoting a QHSE culture among employees; improve employee participation on QHSE management.
- Managing QHSE performance of sub-contractors and food safety performance of food suppliers.
- Foreseeing document control, record keeping and change management.
- Ensure emergency preparedness, business continuity and response plans are planned and implemented.
- Driving monitoring and verification programs which includes periodic inspections, internal and external audits; internal and external food test plans.
- Managing incidents and non-conformities by effective investigation and corrective action planning.
- Analyse, review and report to senior management on QHSE leading and lagging indicators and trends.
- Coordinating, delivering and reporting on customer QHSE management plans and programmes.
- Obtain and keep the integrity of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001, ISO 22000 certifications in line with the group’s certification programme and organisation’s business strategy.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and co-ordination between the Client, CIS and other project Contractors.
- Interface with the client QHSE representative for all QHSE matters.
- Hotel management diploma
- Quality, HSE and/or Food Safety certificate
- Fluent in Portuguese and proficiency of English languages; French would be an added value.
- Computer skills of Microsoft Office applications
- Visio application would be an added value
- Management systems auditor would be an added value
- At least 2 years in a similar position or as a Site Manager
- Experience working in developing countries. Experience in remote sites would be an added value.
- Good knowledge of HACCP
- Experience of training QHSE disciplines
- Hotel, restaurant and/or catering background
- Audit and/or inspections experience
- Certifications on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001 and ISO 22000 would be an added value