|Date: 16/11/2017||Internal reference: HLM/ERY|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: 2 à 5 ans|
|Status: Non indiqué|
|Zone: Afrique > Erythrée|
|Function: AGENT DE MAINTENANCE|
Created in 1992, CIS is specialised in the management of remote sites in extreme environments, onshore and offshore, for companies operating in the oil and gas, mining, construction and civil engineering sectors, as well as in the defence sector and for international organisations.
Around its core business, catering and living accommodation services, the Group has developed a comprehensive service offering in facilities and utilities management and in supports services to provide its customers with turnkey solutions.
CIS recruits a Housekeeping Supervisor its affiliate in Eritrea.
Duties & Responsaibilities:
- Through knowelddge of all Housekeeping procedures
- Hands-on approach with strong leadership skills and the ability to successfull train, guide ande mentor staffs
- Ensure appropriate chemical safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards and practices are maintained
- Monitor room cleanliness standards through daily inspections
- Excellent attention to detail with high level of successful communication
- EXcellent grooming and personal presentation
- Formulating and maintaining a rotating roster
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- At least 5 years experience in the same position
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- First Aid Certificate - adventageous
- Ability to record and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals
- English is mandatory (French and Arabic are advantegeous)
- Available immediately