|Date: 29/05/2017||Internal reference: FM/KAZ|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: 5 à 10 ans|
|Status: Non indiqué|
|Zone: CEI > Kazakhstan|
|Function: Responsable de la maintenance|
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
CIS recruits a Facilities Manager for its affiliate in Kazakhstan.
- Visiting remote facilities in Kazakhstan, identify client needs, prepare FM proposals and oversee implementation on sites.
- Preparation of project construction documentation including drawing layouts, equipment lists including estimates, power generation, hvac, water treatment, sewerage treatment, kitchen equipment.
- Give technical direction to keep trades focused and motivated on existing company managed sites.
- Identify contract needs and discuss with Management to prepare plans for management; assist in developing regular maintenance schedules.
- Ensure project work is completed according to plans/drawings and local RoK codes and regulations
- Oversees obtaining building permits, and communicating directly with applicable RoK government bodies, and departments as required.
- Communicate with procurement department to ensure the correct material and number of items are being sourced, including follow up on status of orders, and confirmation that the correct materials delivery.
- Assist other departments (Maintenance, Procurement, Warehouse, IT, Kitchen, etc.) in completing necessary internal new projects or maintenance.
- Ensures all projects are completed and operated according to RoK and company safety regulations and policies.
- Provide daily and weekly status updates, including any issues that interfere with work progress, safety, environmental, and standards.
- Identify and substantiate required training for trades; and follow up to ensure training requests have been actioned and scheduled.
- Coordinates the PPE supplies procurement by identifying correct materials with suppliers and follow up to ensure all sites are properly equipped with PPE.
- Inspects various sites in Kazakhstan to make sure company and RoK requirements for hygiene and safety are adhered to.
- Coordinates all purchase requests for maintenance and HSE related purchases and approves correct materials specifications.
- Must be fluent in English and Russian. Kazakh language is a plus.
- Technically sound.
- Must have at least 5 years of previous construction and facilities management experience.
- Must have a good knowledge of RoK regulations in building and maintenance.
- Must have previous administrative management experience.
- Knowledge of construction costs, construction contracts management in Kazakhstan.
- Experience in Western Kazakhstan a plus.
- Knows the regulations, maintenance work permits, workflow, minimum staff requirements, and qualifications and paper works related to maintenance in Kazakhstan.
- Knowledge of Autocad with ability to read and edit drawings.
- Knowledge of food production and catering hygiene standards.
- Knowledge of ISO 22000 and 18001 standards and Health and Safety Labor laws of RoK.
- Certification, Diploma or Degree in any Engineering trade (Mech, Elect).
- Business Management Degree or at least completed MBA modules in project management.
- HACCP knowledge (level 2 at least).