VP BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
|Date: 21/07/2014||Internal reference: Dircom/HO|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: + 10 ans|
|Function: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER|
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS recruits a VP Business Development based in Marseilles, with frequent trips abroad all around the world
- In accordance with the Group’s Management, define and implement CIS’ market-driven strategies
- Initiate every appropriate commercial action, to reach the defined objectives, particularly regarding the conquest of new contracts
- Reinforce the company’s position on its fields (oil & gas, mining, engineering, construction) and define the right strategy to diversify on new markets (military, international institutions…)
- Create a relationship network with the General Management of the main customers, to reinforce our chances to succeed in the international tenders and, more generally, organize ahead to optimize our chances of success
- Manage the Business Development dept. (Head Office & Countries)
- Ensure an accurate commercial reporting for the General Management and monitor the competitor monitoring
- Propose partnerships
- Graduated from higher education in the Business Management field
- At least 10 years successful experience in selling services (Catering, Facilities & Utilities Management…) for the Oil & Gas, Mining, Engineering or Construction companies, at an international level
- Strong experience in managing multicultural commercial teams in charge of key accounts
- International profile
- Operational culture, results oriented, with a strong leadership
- Capacity to elaborate winning scenarios to conquer new customers
- Capacity to federate around defined objectives
- Languages: fluent/bilingual English is mandatory
- Portuguese, Spanish or Russian would be a plus
- Demonstrated track record of building and closing business in an international environment.