|Date: 16/03/2017||Internal reference: BD/KAZ|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: 2 à 5 ans|
|Zone: CEI > Kazakhstan|
|Function: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER|
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
CIS is hiring a Business Developer for its affiliate CAC Kazakhstan.
Position Based in Almaty, with various business trips in the country.
Position will refer to the Country Manager and the Business Development Director of the Central Asia Area for the CIS Group.
- Source, identify and qualify potential opportunities according to the Group’s strategy
- Keep track of all market’s development and opportunities (mainly oil & gas industry)
- Monitor competitors
- Take part to events (conferences, fairs…) likely to enrich your knowledge of the market
- Work in anticipation on calls for tenders, enabling the creation of a network and ensuring the best assets to respond successfully
- Ensure all needed contacts with prospects’ qualified representatives (Group’s headquarters, head management…)
- Identify the right contacts to ensure the opportunity to answer to tenders (spontaneous, or after consultation)
- Draw up a commercial action plan with the Area Managers
- Set up the commercial prospection strategy and follow up the contacted prospects
- Identify relevant clients and opportunities
- Provide assistance to the Area Managers in identifying and mapping relevant clients, key success factors, financial risks and challenges of each client/ contract
- Ensure CIS is properly referenced
Commercial negotiation and proposal follow-up
- Analyse customer needs and inform the Sales Support Department (Country/Area) thereof
- Take part in the selection of technical products, if required, and negotiate with subcontractors
- Obtain the signature of the contracts
- Negotiate with clients to identify most adapted offer
- Answer to the client’s technical and commercial queries
- Contribute to the redaction of clarifications, and their presentation to the clients
Development of the Company’s offer
- Ensure offer’s credibility through your expertise, developing new services or improving the existing ones
- Contribute to the optimization of the tendering process
- Develop partnerships and/or commercial agreements
Higher education: Business/Management School and/or Catering School
Advanced business training.
4 to 5 years’ experience in business development and management of a service activity (Catering, Facilities & Utilities Management, etc.) abroad, preferably in relation with our contractors (Oil & Gas, Mining, Engineering or Building & Public Works companies).
International experience: Expertise in the region
- Operational, result-oriented culture
- Interpersonal skills, able to establish trustful relationship with customers, prospects and partners
- Full proficiency in canvassing / negotiation techniques
- Available / Able to travel on a regular basis
- Proficient use of office automation tools