|Date: 05/02/2018||Internal reference: BD/BOL|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: 2 à 5 ans|
|Zone: Amérique Centrale & Sud > Bolivie|
|Function: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER|
Created in 1992, CIS is specialised in the management of remote sites in extreme environments, onshore and offshore, for companies operating in the oil and gas, mining, construction and civil engineering sectors, as well as in the defence sector and for international organisations.
Around its core business, catering and living accommodation services, the Group has developed a comprehensive service offering in facilities and utilities management and in supports services to provide its customers with turnkey solutions.
CIS recruits a Business Developer based in the Head Office of its affiliate, in Bolivia (Santa Cruz Della Sierra).
Objectives: Enter into new profitable contracts, as part of CIS’ business strategy in the Country
Draw up and implement the business development plan for the country/area in collaboration with the Country Manager, the Area Manager and the Development Manager
Take part in the market / competition watch in relation with the Business Operations Department
- Keep a watch over all market changes
- Monitor competition
- Take part in trade fairs, conferences and any event likely to broaden his or her knowledge of the market
Provide, on a regular basis, the business information necessary for the supervision of the Country's business activity
- Establish and update the pipeline (at least every 15 days)
- Update the CRM / follow up Customer appointments (at least on a weekly basis)
- Draw up visit memos for key meetings
Coordinate the submission of bids in response to RFPs. Supervise business negotiation as required, in collaboration with the Country Manager/ the Area Manager/ the KAM and/or the Development Manager
- Submit bids in response to requests for proposals in strict compliance with the RFP rules stipulated by the prospect as well as CIS’ “Quality” standards
- Analyse customer needs and inform the Sales Support Department (Country/Area) thereof
- Prepare the most relevant business offer, in relation with operational teams, the local Sales Support Department and/or the registered office
- Propose a pricing position and make sure that the project is profitable for the company (Margin - cash production)
- Take part in the selection of technical products, if required, and negotiate with subcontractors
- Answer customers’ requests for clarification
- Accompany the customer during any site visits
Higher education: Business/Management School and/or Catering School
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in business development and management of a service activity (Catering, Facilities & Utilities Management, etc.) abroad, preferably in relation with our contractors (Oil & Gas, Mining, Engineering or Building & Public Works companies).
- Operational, result-oriented culture
- Interpersonal skills, able to establish trustful relationship with customers, prospects and partners
- Full proficiency in canvassing / negotiation techniques
- Available / Able to travel on a regular basis
- Proficient use of office automation tools
- Fluent Spanish and English