|Date: 28/04/2017||Internal reference: ADM/ERI|
|Contrat Duration:||Experience: 2 à 5 ans|
|Status: Non indiqué|
|Zone: Afrique > Erythrée|
|Function: ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER|
Created in 1992, CIS has become a major force in the field of remote site catering and site services among major global oil & gas, mining, construction and civil engineering companies by developing industry leading expertise in its core business and combining hotel and catering services with other associated services (commissaries, recreation facilities, a comprehensive range of IT solutions for access control, data and infrastructure systems management, satellite TV, telecom, camp design, supply and erection, etc.).
CIS’ core mission is to offer the best possible living conditions for people working on remote sites throughout the world in difficult climatic, environmental and political conditions.
CIS has proven capabilities covering the entire supply chain for remote locations, in full compliance with the most rigorous standards and certifications for quality, hygiene and safety.
With a workforce of 12,000 employees worldwide, spread over 170 operating sites, CIS is also an active contributor to socio-economic development in the countries where it operates, recruiting and training personnel locally in its fields of specialty and implementing sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of our host communities.
Join us in one of more than 40 countries, including Algeria, Mauritania, Chad, Sierra Leone, DR Congo, Yemen, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and others.
CIS is hiring a Administrative Coordinator for its affiliate in Eritrea.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Main job is consisted to full management & operation of computerized maintenance management system and administration tasks.
- Operating (Data entering) and supervision of CMMS system Software with coordination with Project manager & all department
- Provide a full support to project manager in Admin work – reporting, time sheet, planning,
- Supervision & consolidation to update asset register every year
- Supervision & Coordination and consolidation of weekly & monthly activity report
- Weekly follow up on staff movements – local and expats with coordination with Project manager & Marseille and Asmara
- Monthly follow up back charge (spare parts invoices) with coordination with Project manager
- Follow up on travel permit for expat movement with coordination with Asmara office
- Follow up on travelling ticket for all expats
- Any other Administrative job to support management, if needed
Experience & Education
- Bachelor in Business Management & accounting or equivalent certificates
- Experience in administrative work
- Experience in project coordination
- Experience secretary job
Skills and Qualifications
- English speaking and written
- French speaking and written, preferable
- Advanced computer skills (Excellent in Excel)
- Knowledge on accounting
- Knowledge on basic technical project